The night with teacher


It was about end of the academic year and, I been studying in 9th standard was now able to masturbate, I being a straight guy wanted to lose my virginity to any girl, our languages miss was not bad either she was dark, thin and therefore single about 30 at age, I guess she would be nice.
She hasn’t completed her portion and I being alone from my school Studying at a class where she taught, our school’s exam were to be conducted before other student’s schools so I was given an opportunity, Mam said I would teach you alone in class but at night, since that was the time she had no work, I agreed, as I went to class at night I saw the class empty with nobody accept mam, she said have a seat and we shall study, I got superbly turned on since there was only me and my mam in class, I being pervert, only wanted sex, so I started to do activities so mam can notice them, I opened my shirt’s top button, unzipped my zip, in trying to ask doubt I would touch her, but things went unnoticed, since there was another night to complete syllabus I put my luck on it, next night I went with full confidence and started to do activities, but nothing helped so I used my last option I asked her permission to go for toilet she allowed me, I was thinking what to do and what I did I couldn’t believe myself, I removed all my clothes and entered the room, mam was shocked to see me, I started to kiss her, she was shocked and said to stop and warned if I don’t she will call my dad, but there was no going back, she started to run away but I caught her and made her sleep and forcefully started to kiss her, she being unmarried wasn’t able to resist me for long and we started to kiss each other madly, she surrendered herself, I made her naked and kissed her, now started to enjoy her body. I started to suck her boobs and played with them for long time, then I went to her hairy cunt, fingered her pussy until she cummed, I drank her juice, I wanted to cum I told her to suck my dick and she started to lick and suck it, I cummed then like never before her mouth was filled with my cum, I now wanted to lose my virginity, so I started to fuck her pussy until she started to moan, I again cummed in her pussy, I didn’t collapse and went to fuck her ass and had last cum and collapsed, she started to lick my dick and enjoyed it, we saw time and it was already more of 30 minutes, we quickly dressed up and left, we then had sex many times after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment